Road Rage, Hit and Run, and The Uninsured Motorist Policy Limits $25,000.00

Have you been in an auto accident in the last four (4) years? If so, you should call me for your free consultation (434) 660-9701. One day  a few months ago a client called me and requested a free consultation, as a dedicated injury lawyer, I obliged. The Client originally thought they needed a lawyer for a completely different matter then the reason I was able to get him the full policy limits of $25,000.00. The full policy limits is usually all the insurance money available on a case.
            When the client came in and opened up to me about the facts of his case, I was shocked. I had only read about such audacity in the new before but never heard it in person. My client, whom shall remain nameless for confidentiality purposes, was driving in his vehicle home from work one day about two years ago. While he was driving he was mindful and safe. When all of a sudden another driver came up next to him and proceeded to give my client the middle finger, scream profanity at my client, and drive aggressively towards my client. At first, my client ignored the aggressive outrageous driver, but this only made the other driver more angry.
            Eventually, as the aggressive driver continued there beration of my client, my client exited the highway to turn to go home. The aggressive driver, as my client proceeded to the stop at the stoplight after exiting the highway, rear-ended my client ever so slightly. The rear end collision is important because now, my client lost his ability to just drive away and be the bigger person. My client had to stop because it is against the law in Florida and most other states to leave the scene of an accident even if you are not the at-fault party.
            When my client stopped and got out of the vehicle, the aggressive driver ran up and beat the ever living daylights out of my client causing hospitalization and a brain bleed. After beating my client up, the criminal driver got back in his car and left the scene never to be found again. The authorities looked for the individual to no avail, there were no cameras in the area and my client could remember the license plate.
            When a scenario like the foregoing occurs, if you have an uninsured motorist it will most likely apply because the driver that ran away essentially becomes a “phantom driver.” I recognized immediately that my clients policy would apply even though that was not his initial intention when obtained his free consultation with me. When I presented the police report for the accident to the insurance company, the initially denied liability. This is why it is important to have a dedicated car accident lawyer. I proceeded to threaten to sue them and they ask for more time to investigate, eventually doing an Examination Under Oath of my client. In any event, I was able to secure the full policy limits of $25,000.00 for my client. Please, please do not hesitate to contact me for your free consultation (434) 660-9701.
Please note that none of the foregoing should be taken as legal advice and if you have a legal matter you should most likely contact an attorney, even if you decide not to call me you should probably get in contact with another lawyer. The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A. is a Global Law Firm available for free consultations via Facetime, Skype, Zoom or phone number (434) 660-9701. Please also check out my website at chriswhitelawyer.com. Thank you for reading, please also note my other practice areas. At my Law Firm we focus on the best result for the client and what the best interest of the client is. To stay connected I have Youtube ChannelInstagramFacebookTwitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, TumblrBloggerAvvo and Justia. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

What Happens To My Vehicle After A Car Accident?

Tractor Trailer Truck Accident