Garbage Truck Backing Up in the Middle of the Road!




One of my recent clients was in an Auto Accident due a negligent Garbage Truck Driver. Garbage Trucks are very large vehicles and a small sedan stands no chance against a garbage truck in an auto accident. If you have experienced an accident, I would highly suggest you call a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
The Garbage truck accident occurred on a busy two lane highway with a median divider in the middle. The Garbage truck did a U turn to go in the same direction as my client was driving but then stopped and reversed in the road. My client had been driving along early in the morning heading to work for the day. There were cars next to my client while he was driving so he could not swerve into the next lane to avoid the accident. Henceforth, the collision occurred. A small sedan versus big steal box garbage truck equals mangled sedan. The sedan folded in like paper. My client was injured but is doing well now. But back to what the Garbage truck was doing, there is a reason your not supposed to go in reverse down a busy road and this is it.
            After the accident, my client didn’t contact a Car Accident Lawyer, he tried to resolve the matter with insurer himself. He was ignored by the insurer. Insurance companies can’t say this, but sometimes they want a lawyer involved because its easier for them to deal with someone that knows the process. The insurer most of the time will not ignore a lawyer, and if they ignore me depending on the case, I file a lawsuit. What’s nice about filing a lawsuit is that once you file the lawsuit any statute of limitations has been complied with so the insurer knows they will have to deal with the matter at some point. Depending on the case at hand, filing a lawsuit my bring better offers from the insurance company. In any event, If you have been in a Truck Accident I would highly suggest you contact a Truck Accident Lawyer.
Please note that none of the foregoing should be taken as legal advice and if you have a legal matter you should most likely contact an attorney, even if you decide not to call me you should probably still get in contact with some lawyer. The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A. is a Global Law Firm available for free consultations via Facetime, Skype, Zoom or phone number (434) 660-9701. Please also check out my website at chriswhitelawyer.com. Thank you for reading, please also note my other practice areas, like car accident lawyer. At my Law Firm we focus on the best result for the client and what the best interest of the client is. To stay connected I have Youtube ChannelInstagramFacebook, TwitterFlickr, LinkedIn, TumblrBloggerRedditYelpAvvo and Justia. Thank you for your time and consideration.
The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A.
9424 Baymeadows Rd. Ste. 250
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Ph: (434) 660-9701
Chriswhitelawyer@gmail.com
chriswhitelawyer.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

What Happens To My Vehicle After A Car Accident?

Tractor Trailer Truck Accident