Security Clearance Lawyer

Military, Federal Employees and Government Contractors

Security Clearance

Many factors are often involved in Security Clearance Defense. The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A. can meticulously investigate the circumstances, and provide a response to the Defense Office or Hearings and Appeals. Let me take my experience representing numerous Security Clearance Defense Clients and put it to work for you. Whether you just received a Statement of Reasons from your superior officer, were walked off site, or want me to represent you in front the Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals. You most likely need the Security Clearance for your job, I provide free consultations via Skype, Zoom, Facetime or phone (434) 660-9701.
The Government could have cause to revoke your security clearance for the following, as listed in Defense Directive 5220.6:
  • Allegiance to the United States
  • Foreign Influence
  • Foreign Preference
  • Sexual Behavior
  • Personal Conduct
  • Financial Considerations
  • Alcohol Consumption
  • Drug Involvement
  • Emotional, Mental, and Personality Disorders
  • Criminal Conduct
  • Security Violations
  • Outside Activities
  • Misuse of Information Technology Systems
Depending on the incident, the conduct the government is calling into question I may be able to help you keep your security clearance. I can do partial retainers for just Response to a Statement of Reasons or you could retain me for Trial before the Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals.

Security Clearance Defense Lawyer

Please call me today for a free consultation (434) 660-9701

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

What Happens To My Vehicle After A Car Accident?

Tractor Trailer Truck Accident