I got her a Policy Limits Settlement of $20,000.00 and $2,000.00 Diminished Value Settlement for the loss in resale value of her vehicle.



I got her a Policy Limits Settlement of $10,000.0 from the at-fault parties’ insurance, a Policy Limits Settlement of $10,000.00 from her underinsured motorist policy and $2,000.00 Diminished Value Settlement for the loss in resale value of her vehicle.
One of my recent clients was driving along A1A in Jacksonville Beach when she heard Emergency Services approaching the intersection in front of her. As she slowed down and stopped to wait for them to pass, she was rear-ended by another driver. The Emergency Services were headed to a call with lights flashing and in a hurry. When Emergency Services are flashing lights it is always required that you yield the right of way to them even if you have the green light at an intersection. The best practice is to cautiously but quickly get out of their way. If you have been in an accident I would highly suggest after contacting the local authorities, calling a Car Accident Lawyer.
Unfortunately, for my client the driver behind her was not watching where he was going and rear ended my client. At the scene of the accident my client was treated by emergency services and soon thereafter, went to the Hospital. She was examined for headaches and neck pain. This is very important because sometimes a head injury will not resignate until hours or days after the accident. After an accident, quite often the body is in shock and adrenaline is pumping to the body. Its a very similar physiological reaction that a soldier gets when they are shot in battle and don’t realize it until sometime after the injury. A head and brain injury absolutely should not neglected.
After an MRI was taken we could visibly her herniated and bulging discs. When I first submitted her claim to the insurance companies the insurer was not offering the full policy limits. Knowing the damage my clients injuries actually were, I was not going to counsel my client to settle for less then the full policy limits. This is why I would highly suggest that you contact a dedicated Car Accident Lawyer if you have been in an automobile collision. Unfortunately, for my client the policy limits were not more.
Please note that none of the foregoing is legal advice and if you have a legal matter you should most likely contact an attorney, even if you decide not to call me you should probably still get in contact with some lawyer. The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A. is a Global Law Firm available for free consultations via Facetime, Skype, Zoom or phone number (434) 660-9701. Please also check out my website at chriswhitelawyer.com. Thank you for reading, please also note my other practice areas, like Security Clearance Lawyer. At my Law Firm we focus on the best result for the client and what the best interest of the client is. To stay connected I have Youtube ChannelInstagram, FacebookTwitter, LinkedIn, TumblrBloggerRedditYelpFlickrAvvo and Justia. Thank you for your time and consideration.
The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A.
9424 Baymeadows Rd. Ste. 250
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Ph: (434) 660-9701
Chriswhitelawyer@gmail.com
chriswhitelawyer.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

What Happens To My Vehicle After A Car Accident?

Tractor Trailer Truck Accident