Why you should not hesitate to make Car Accident Claim

 Quite often I have come across potential clients that are unaware of their rights in relation to insurance claims. When an individual has been injured in a car accident or sustained a property damage loss, they potentially have a monetary claim for damages. This is why a vast majority of people pay insurance premiums monthly. This is your money, you are owed it. When you do not make an insurance claim for compensation that is rightfully yours, you are only allowing the Insurance Company Stockholders and Board members to become wealthy. There is a reason Warren Buffet invests heavily in Insurance Companies.

Also, a recent client was worried that they would have to fork over money upfront to me as their Contingency Fee Lawyer, this is untrue. I work on a contingency fee basis, in other words, if I do not win you money there is no attorney fee. This works out well for the client because most people, after a loss do not have the money to spend on a Car Accident Lawyer or a Property Damage Lawyer. Another reason you will most likely want to call me for your insurance claim is if you have been injured in a Car Accident, I will negotiate the medical bills with your provider. Recently, I obtained over a fifty percent reduction in medical bills for one client.

Finally, I think that some potential clients believe that they will need to put forth a lot of work to obtain the compensation that is rightfully theirs. This is untrue, I do all the work. It is true that sometimes, when the insurance company disputes valid claims we are forced to file a lawsuit and the insurer can take the deposition of my client. Depositions can be stressful on clients, making them sit and answer questions for an hour. However, I am sitting right there next to you making sure they don’t do anything over intrusive or objectionable. Other then that, I do all the work. I find that the best results for the client have been obtained when they sign my retainer and are patient with the results. Insurance companies move at a snails pace and most of the battle is waiting patiently.

Please note that none of the foregoing is legal advice and if you have a legal matter you should most likely contact an attorney, even if you decide not to call me you should probably still get in contact with some lawyer. The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A. is a Global Law Firm available for free consultations via Facetime, Skype, Zoom or phone number (434) 660-9701. Please also check out my website at chriswhitelawyer.com. Thank you for reading, please also note my other practice areas, Security Clearance Lawyer, Car Accident Lawyer, Property Damage Lawyer, Diminution In Value Lawyer. At my Law Firm we focus on the best result for the client and what the best interest of the client is. To stay connected I have Youtube ChannelInstagramFacebookTwitterLinkedInTumblrBloggerRedditYelpAvvo and Justia. Thank you for your time and consideration.

The Law Office of Christopher G. White, P.A.

9424 Baymeadows Rd. Ste. 250

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Chriswhitelawyer@gmail.com

Ph:(434) 660-9701

Fax: (434) 818-0866

Chriswhitelawyer.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

Why you should not post anything about your case on the internet.

Do I have a Car Accident Claim for Compensation?