How does a DUI affect a car accident claim for compensation?

 When a car accident occurs, usually the last thing that anyone is thinking about is how the circumstances of the accident may affect a car accident insurance claim for compensation. That is why if you have been in a car accident I highly suggest you contact me, I am a Car Accident Attorney. After an accident there are a multitude of things that can affect an insurance claim for compensation, I am an experienced Car Accident Lawyer and would be happy to provide you with a free consultation.

If a person is injured in a car accident and the driver that caused the accident gets a DUI, this can have significant impact on any potential insurance settlement. Punitive damages come into effect and can make the level of liability increase dramatically. For example, I had one client with $5,000.00 worth of medical bills. The person that caused the accident was suspected of being under the influence. Though the suspicion of DUI is not the only factor in defining the level of liability it is an important one. Eventually the case settled for the full policy limits of $100,000.00.

If you have been in an auto accident, you should call me for a free consultation. I represent clients for auto accidents and have experience with intoxicated driver cases. I am a car accident lawyer and have helped clients down the street, on the across the country and on the other side of the world. One of the DUI cases I worked on was a DUI fatality car accident in New England. The at-fault driver came across the center line and killed a driver that was lawfully driving down the road. My client was the person sitting next to the lawful driver that was killed. My client spent several weeks in the hospital as a result of the accident.

Please note that none of the foregoing is legal advice nor should be considered a legal advertisement, if you have a legal matter you should most likely contact an attorney. Even if you decide not to call me you should probably still get in contact with a lawyer. The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A. is a Global Law Firm available for free consultations in person, via Facetime, Skype, Zoom or phone (434) 660-9701. Check out my website and blog articles. Thank you for reading, please also look at my other practice areas, like Security Clearance Lawyer and Car Accident Lawyer. At my Law Firm we focus on the best result for the client. To stay connected I have a Youtube Channel, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Blogger, Reddit, Yelp, Avvo and Justia. Thank you for your time and consideration.

The Law Office of Christopher G. White, P.A.

A GLOBAL LAW FIRM

(available in person, skype, facetime or zoom)

Ph:(434) 660-9701

Fax: (434) 818-0866

Email: Chriswhitelawyer@gmail.com

Washington, D.C. Office Available by Appointment:

1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 200

Washington, DC 20006

Lynchburg, Virginia Office Available by Appointment:

100 Tradewynd Dr.

Lynchburg, VA 24502

Jacksonville, Florida Office Available by Appointment:

9424 Baymeadows Rd. Ste. 250

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Comments

  1. #personalinjury #caraccident #lawyer #attorney #law #personalinjurylawyer #injury #accident #carcrash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

What Happens To My Vehicle After A Car Accident?

Do I have a Car Accident Claim for Compensation?