I Pursue Full Value For Insurance Claims

 As a general matter, I pursue full value for my clients insurance claims. I handle both property damage and bodily injury insurance claims for clients. I practice in several different areas of law. Please don't hesitate to check them all out. As a car accident lawyer, when most people get into a car accident they often have both a bodily injury and property damage claim. Depending on the facts and circumstances of each accident, you may be entitled to compensation.

I also pursue full value for clients other injury and property damage claims. For example, property damage claims from force majeure events. Hurricanes, fires, and other property damage claims are also cases that I represent clients for. Recently, I got one of my clients more then double what the insurance company offered my client before I came on to the case.

When a client calls me for a case I generally do a diligent investigation into the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident that caused their insurance claim. Depending on the case, I obtain all documents and records related to the incident, proper evaluation of the damages and negotiate a settlement or sue the insurance for full value. Earlier this year I secured a $75,000.00 for one client. Another attorney actually called me to take the case because I specialize in the insurance claims. Last year I secured a $100,000.00 motorcycle accident claim for a client on the other side of the country.

If you have an insurance claim related to an injury or property damage you should call me for a free consultation at (434) 660-9701. I run a global law firm and am able to represent clients all over the phone and internet. I have secured numerous settlements for clients having never met in person. Please do not hesitate to call me for your free consultation at (434) 660-9701.



Please note that none of the foregoing is legal advice nor should it be considered a legal advertisement, if you have a legal matter you should most likely contact an attorney. Even if you decide not to call me you should probably still get in contact with an Attorney. The Law Offices of Christopher G. White, P.A. is a Global Law Firm available for free consultations in person, via Facetime, Skype, Zoom or phone (434) 660-9701. Check out my website and blog articles. Thank you for reading, please also look at my other practice areas, like Security Clearance Lawyer and Car Accident Attorney. At my Law Firm we focus on the best result for the client. To stay connected I have a Youtube Channel, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Blogger, Reddit, Yelp, Avvo and Justia. Thank you for your time and consideration.

The Law Office of Christopher G. White, P.A.

A GLOBAL LAW FIRM

(available in person, skype, facetime or zoom)

Tel: (434) 660-9701

Fax: (434) 818-0866

Email: Chriswhitelawyer@gmail.com

Washington, D.C. Office Available by Appointment:

1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 200

Washington, DC 20006

Lynchburg, Virginia Office Available by Appointment:

100 Tradewynd Dr.

Lynchburg, VA 24502

Jacksonville, Florida Office Available by Appointment:

9424 Baymeadows Rd. Ste. 250

Jacksonville, FL 32256

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

What Happens To My Vehicle After A Car Accident?

Do I have a Car Accident Claim for Compensation?