Drunk Driving Accident Attorney

 


Drunk Driving Accident Attorney

I am an experienced and dedicated drunk driving accident attorney. I have represented several clients that have been in drunk driving accidents. Drunk driving accidents are considered especially heinous as a matter of public policy and therefore entail what is known as punitive damages.

A drunk driver is especially dangerous on the road. Statistically, they speed and are not coordinated. This can be a deadly combination resulting in injury, broken bones or even fatality. I also represent clients that have suffered a "hit and run" at the hands of a drunk driver. I routinely pursue maximum compensation for my clients.

Drunk Driving Punitive Damages

When a person is driving a vehicle and drunk, they are committing a crime. When a person commits a crime at the same time they cause damages, what is known as punitive damages becomes available to the plaintiff or claimant. Punitive damages typically have a multiplier effect on damages. In other words, punitive damages can multiply any compensation a client may be entitled to.

This multiplier effect can often be three to ten times the special damages. I have secured full policy limit settlements for clients that have been in Drunk Driving Accidents.



Aggressive Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer

When a person has been in a drunk driving accident I highly suggest they retain a dedicated and experienced drunk driving accident lawyer. Even if you decide not to call me you should still call some attorney because statistically you will obtain more compensation for your injuries if you retain an attorney. A dedicated and experienced drunk driving accident lawyer can effectively represent you to the insurance company and in a court of law.

Drunk driving can often entail extra steps when investigating the case. For example, sometimes it becomes necessary to investigate just how much the drunk driver had to drink. This can mean going investigating any recently departed establishments and subpoenaing purchase records.

Medical Treatment

If you have been in a car accident, I can usually help you obtain medical treatment without having to pay anything upfront out of pocket. Most of the time, my clients do not have the money to pay out of pocket for medical treatment related to an accident. I help clients secure liens on settlements so that they can get the treatment they need and still have peace of mind related to the medical providers billing. This can be vital to a case, because often the medical records form the basis upon which the insurance company will calculate the special damages. What the doctor puts in the medical records is important because the doctor will essentially document all of your injuries.

Free Consultations, Call Now (434) 660-9701

I can provide a free consultation, call now (434) 660-9701. When a client calls me for a free consultation I usually do a diligent review of their case. This often entails ordering the police report, looking for witnesses and examining the scene. My goal when I am retained on a case is to maximize the compensation available to a client. This can often mean meticulously packaging the information and circumstances for a case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Drivers Exchange of Information?

What Happens To My Vehicle After A Car Accident?

Do I have a Car Accident Claim for Compensation?